How to Produce Quality Instagram Content For Brand Awareness
Whether you like it or not, social media marketing is here to stay and it’s only projected to grow. Before, platforms like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram were used for leisure. Now, if your business isn’t on Instagram at least, you are missing out on the opportunity to reach millions of users searching for content on a daily basis.
How can you get your Instagram account to stand out? For one, it is pertinent to have quality content. Now, you can do it yourself, but remember that it is time consuming (alongside running your business).
That’s where social media marketing services come in handy! But, it’s good to know what to do and how to prosper on IG on your own too!
Here are some starting tips…
1. Don’t fudge on the bio. This is one of the most important elements of an IG account. It serves as a call to action and helps direct visitors to your promotions.
2. Create your own hashtag. This is a must for any business. It not only allows you to attach a unique word or phrase to your business that builds your brand, but visitors can tag their own photos with your hashtag, ultimately getting you more reach.
3. Use the stories. Right now for 2019, this is becoming the most popular way to share and interact. Make it a priority to create daily stories that keep you on the radar with followers regarding promotions, product launches, questions and polls.
4. Take your photography seriously. You’ll need to post pictures daily, and they need to be good. It can be difficult to stay on top of photos and editing, but you can plan periodic photoshoots with a professional to stock up on content for a time.
5. Write captions that your followers can relate to. More and more we are seeing influencers taking time to write a mixture of short, witty captions and lengthy, heart-to-heart captions (almost like a page from a diary). For business, you don’t have to get “Dear diary” per se, but it is a good idea to use a conversational tone that people can relate to. Make them want to jump into the discussion by asking for opinions, etc.